Sunday, June 19, 2011

Study Week + Exam Week T___T

Ya~~it's Sunday again!!!
That means TOMORROW is my Final Exam...
I keep telling myself, think positive Think Positive~
After exam finish, i can back Hometown le~
Tahan for 5 more days~~
And I can d!!!
Gambateh to myself!!!
And i wish my self & fellow course-mates GOOD LUCK for tomorrow exam ya~
God bless~~=)


Haha~
I did a crazy things few days ago.
One of my friends, Jordan say "I'M HUNGRY!!" at 12am midnight
And he say he fell like want eat KFC
I was O.O & Oh My God... =3=
And i was lay on bed already, prepare for sleep le
But then, due to the HOT weather
I suggest that, "How about we go KFC now? You go have ur Dinner + Supper, and we go for enjoy air-con & study?"
Then we found the nearest KFC, which located just opposite Sunway Pyramid
Then we tidy our documents & go there le at 12:30am!!!
Went there, three of us had our supper for 1 hour =D
Then we just start our works after enjoyING KFC!!!
Lastly, we reach home at 4:30am.. Very d early!! Wuahaha~~






No comments:

Post a Comment